1. Xerox copy of receipt cum acknowledgement(CAP) from facilitation center.
2. Xerox copy of CET Merit number letter (CAP). (After declaration of merit list)
3. S.S.C. (Std. X) mark sheet.
4. H.S.S.C. (Std. XII) mark sheet.
5. School leaving certificate after passing H.S.S.C. (Std. XII)
6. Certificate of the Indian Nationality of the candidate / School Leaving Certificate
having mention of Nationality as Indian.
7. Migration Certificate (if appeared for HSSC examination from other than
Maharashtra State Board)
8. PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Bank Passbook( Linked to aadhar) front page, Any other
document required by Competent authority (State CET Cell)
9. MHT-CET-2022 score card / JEE (Main)-2022 Score Card
10. Eligibility for Linguistic Minority Quota seats.
Candidates having mother tounge "Hindi" and domicile of Maharashtra State are
For Minority Quota Seats following documents are mandatory (in addition to
1. Declaration of the Candidate for the respective Linguistic / Religious
Minority Community or Leaving Certificate having information pertaining
to Religion / Mother tongue. (शासन निर्णय अल्पसंख्याक विकास विभाग क्र-
अविवि-2010/ प्र.क्र.109/10/काया-5 दि .01 जुलै 2013 पहावा)
2. Domicile Certificate of Candidate.
11. Eligibility certificate of RTM Nagpur University in case the candidate who
have studied their Std. XII th from other than Maharastra state Board. And this
certificate can be submitted after admission.
1. The candidate has to submit all required original documents (HARD COPY as
well as SOFT COPY) at the time of admission.
2. The candidate should keep 3 sets of attested Xerox copies of all documents.